Jean Bruere letter
Diary of a European trip which Jean Bruere took with her parents, Gustave E. and Daisy C. Bruere. Describes the activities on the ships they took, the America and the Scythia; also describes their travels in France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Czec.
- 1931 June 8-Aug. 9
- Bruere, Jean (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Daughter of Gustave E. Bruere, a physician and surgeon in Portland, Or.; student at Bryn Mawr college.
0.05 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
1 volume (ca. 100 p.) ; 19 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Bruere, Daisy C. (Daisy Corpeny)
- Bruere, Gustave E., 1869-
- Bruere, Jean
- Europe -- Description and travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Jean Bruere letter
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA