Scope and Contents
Last will and testament of A. L. Cannon of Peoria, Oregon.
- 1898 Feb 4
- Cannon, Anthony Litsey (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Will of Anthony Litsey Cannon of Peoria, Or. Cannon's wife, Virginia Franklin Cannon, was executrix of his will.
General Physical Description note
1 item ; 47 x 20 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Guide to the Anthony Litsey Cannon will
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.