Oregon for Eisenhower Committee newsletters
Scope and Contents
Newsletters of the Oregon for Eisenhower Committee, Executive Secretary, Mark Hatfield.
- 1952 April 11-1952 April 29
- Oregon for Eisenhower Committee (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Committee formed in Oregon to promote the election of Dwight D. Eisenhower as President in 1952 national elections.
0.05 linear feet
Language of Materials
Newsletters from Oregon for Eisenhower Committee, April 11-29, 1952. Executive Secretary of the committee, Mark Hatfield. Two of the newsletters mention an upcoming visit to Oregon by Senator Henry Cabot Lodge, Jr., national Eisenhower campaign manager.
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969
- Elections -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hatfield, Mark O., 1922-2011
- Lodge, Henry Cabot, Jr., 1902-1985
- Newsletters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Politics and elections Subject Source: Photosub
- Republican Party (Or.)
- Guide to the Oregon for Eisenhower Committee newsletters
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.