J. M. Edmunds letter
Scope and Contents
Letter from J. M. Edmunds, Commissioner, General Land Office to the land office at Vancouver, Washington Territory, making corrections for township claim plats.
- 1865 Dec. 26
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Commissioner of the General Land Office.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Letter from J.M. Edmunds to the General Land Office at Vancouver, Washington Territories, making corrections to Donation Certificates for township claim plats.
General Physical Description note
1 item (4 p.) ; 25 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Land grants -- Washington (State) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Washington (State) -- History Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to the J. M. Edmunds letter
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA