Frank G. McMurry dedication of the School at the Point of the Hills, Eugene, Oregon
Scope and Contents
Transcript of speech by Frank G. McMurry and Eleanor Turrell, dedicating the School at the Point of the Hills, Eugene, Oregon.
- 1959 Aug. 9
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Grandson of Fielden McMurry, who built the schoolhouse on his farm in the early 1850's.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Transcript of a speech given by Frank G. McMurry and Eleanor Turrell, dedicating the Point of the Hills School, Aug. 9, 1959. Includes photographs of the ceremony; the marker; and Sarah Ann Moore, the teacher of the school. The marker was established by t.
General Physical Description note
1 item : ill.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Eugene (Or.) -- History Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Lane County Historical Society (Or.)
- McMurry, Fielden
- Moore, Sarah Ann
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Public schools -- Oregon -- Eugene Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Turrell, Eleanor
- Guide to the Frank G. McMurry dedication of the School at the Point of the Hills, Eugene, Oregon
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA