Skinner's Butte cross issue
Scope and Contents
The Skinner's Butte Cross Issue - A study of its Legality, Bargainability, and Future Influenced, Dec 9, 1969. Student authors essay outlining the chronological events surrounding the Skinner's Butte Cross controversy and the ensuing pro/con arguments.
- not yet dated
- Howe, Colby (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Student enrolled in an Introduction to Law course at the University of Oregon.
0.05 linear feet
Language of Materials
Essay by two students which outlines the chronological events surrounding the Skinner Butte Cross controversy and the ensuing pro/con arguments, Dec. 9, 1969.
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Bohle, Robert H., 1947-
- Eugene (Or.) -- History Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Local government -- Oregon -- Eugene Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Skinner Butte (Or.) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Guide to the Skinner's Butte cross issue : a study of its legality, bargainability, and future influence, 1969 Dec. 9 / submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for Introduction to Law, FBE 226, Dr. L.W. Ross, University of Oregon, by Colby Howe & Robe
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA