Sarah Ann Foster letter
Scope and Contents
Letter from Sarah Ann to her brother Daniel, discussing family and neighborhood news.
- 18--? Nov. 15
- Foster, Sarah Ann (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Letter from Sarah Ann Foster to her brother, Daniel Bowen Foster, discussing family news and the death of an acquaintance from drinking, Nov. 15, [18--?].
General Physical Description note
1 item ; 27 cm.
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Family papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Foster, Daniel Bowen
- Temperance -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Sarah Ann Foster letter
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA