Anderson & Watson sales receipt
Scope and Contents
Sales receipt for cotton sold to Ely Pratt Esq., agent for the city of Alton, Illinois, by Andersonn and Watsonn of St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1865 June 15
- Anderson & Watson (St. Louis, Mo.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Business firm in St. Louis, Mo.
0.02 linear feet
Language of Materials
Sales receipt for cotton sold to T.G. Pratt, Esq., agent for the city of Alton, Ill., June 15, 1865.
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Commerce and business Subject Source: Photosub
- Cotton Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Receipts (financial records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Anderson & Watson sales receipt
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA