Lois Dykeman Kleihauer papers
Consists of professional correspondence; manuscripts of short stories, poetry, and books; published stories; royalty statements and contracts; and books, including her novel Don't Ever Leave Me.
- Kleihauer, Lois Dykeman, 1907-1986 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
4.5 linear feet (7 containers, 5 volumes)
Language of Materials
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Poetry Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Romance fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Short stories Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Lois Dykeman Kleihauer papers
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA