Edward W. Greenfield papers
Consists of correspondence; manuscripts of sermons, editorials and an unpublished novel; and published copies of pamphlets, magazine articles and newspaper editorials.
- Greenfield, Edward W., 1913-1964 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Clergyman, editor of Faith and Freedom published by Spiritual Mobilization, and conservative active in the right to work movement.
4.5 linear feet
Language of Materials
General Physical Description note
Processing Information note
Collection is processed.
- Bunzel, Claude
- Conservative literature -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Conservatives Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dehmlow, Louis
- Editorials Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ingebretsen, James C., 1906-
- Prentice, Sartell
- Right to labor Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sermons Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Spiritual Mobilization (Organization)
- Utt, James B. (James Boyd), 1899-1970
- Guide to the Edward W. Greenfield Papers
- Preliminary Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.