Perry Williams reminiscences of the Silver Lake fire of 1894
Scope and Contents
The Perry Williams reminiscences of the Silver Lake fire of 1894 is a seven page personal narrative describing Perry Williams' survival of the building fire killed forty-three residents of Silver Lake in Lake County Oregon.
- circa 1920-1960
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.05 linear feet (1 container) : 1 folder
Language of Materials
Processing Information note
This collection was processed by staff in 2010.
- Fires -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Silver Lake (Or.)
- personal narratives Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Perry Williams reminiscences of the Silver Lake fire of 1894
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA