Oregon Camera Club resolution
Scope and Contents
The collection (1899) contains a resolution regarding the retirement of Hugo B. and William P. Goldsmith from the club on June 7th, 1899.
The first leaf of the document is decorated with a watercolor of Mt. Hood, a river steamer, and a photographer.
- 1899 June 7
- Oregon Camera Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.025 linear feet (1 container) : 1 folder
Language of Materials
The Oregon Camera Club was located in Portland, Oregon. The collection (1899) contains a resolution regarding the retirement of Hugo B. and William P. Goldsmith from the club on June 7th, 1899.
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
This collection received a basic level of processing including minimal organization and rehousing.
Description information is drawn in part from information supplied with the collection and initial surveys of the contents.
- Clubs -- Oregon -- Portland Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Goldsmith, Hugo B.
- Goldsmith, William P.
- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon -- Social life and customs -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Resolutions (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Oregon Camera Club Resolution
- Complete Description
- Tanya Parlet and Kira B. Homo.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).