T. P. Jack petition
Scope and Contents
The collection contains the petition which calls upon the commissioners to investigate complaint of fraud in the construction of the bridge.
- 1873 February 1
- Jack, T. P. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.025 linear feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
T. P. Jack and other concerned parties signed a petition dated February 1, 1873, calling upon the county judge and commissioners of Marion County, Oregon to investigate a bridge over Abiqua Creek. The collection contains the petition which calls upon the commissioners to investigate complaint of fraud in the construction of the bridge.
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
This collection received a basic level of processing including minimal organization and rehousing.
Description information is drawn in part from information supplied with the collection and initial surveys of the contents.
- Abiqua Creek (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Bridges -- Oregon -- Marion County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jack, T. P.
- Marion County (Or.) -- History -- 19th century Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Petitions Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the T. P. Jack Petition
- Complete Description
- Tanya Parlet.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA