Jackson County Oregon Coroner report
Scope and Contents
The collection consists a coroner's report issued by the Jackson County coroner for the "body of one Mclassen". The report states that Mclassen died of a "wound inflicted to the right breast". Coroner and constable fees are listed at the bottom of the report.
- 1859 May 7
- Jackson County (Or.). Coroner (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
The collection consists a coroner's report issued by the Jackson county coroner for the "body of one Mclassen".
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Death -- Proof and certification -- Oregon -- Jackson County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Jackson County Oregon Coroner Report
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team and Austin Munsell
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).