Umpqua County, Or., Elkton Precinct records
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a photostat copy of a poll book for an election held in the Elkton Precinct of Umpqua County. The election took place in the home of Thomas Levins (Levens), of Elkton, with 52 citizens participating.
- Creation: 1855 June 4
- Umpqua County (Or.). Elkton Precinct (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.1 linear feet (1 container) : 1 folder
Language of Materials
The collection consists of a photostat copy of a poll book of an election held in the Elkton Precinct of Umpqua County.
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Guide to the Umpqua County, Or., Elkton Precinct Records
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team and Austin Munsell
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).