Scope and Contents
The collection contains corporate records including stockholder's meeting minutes and a stock book.
The stockholder's meeting minutes are contained in one volume, 1910-1928. There is also one stock book.
- Junction City Realty Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
The Junction City Realty Company was a real estate firm associated with Lewis Investment Company. The incorporators were L. A. Lewis, J. N. Teal, and A. B. Winfree.
0.25 linear feet (1 container)
Language of Materials
The Junction City Realty Company was a real estate firm associated with Lewis Investment Company. The collection contains corporate records including stockholder's meeting minutes and a stock book.
Material within this collection may have little to no intellectual or physical arrangement. Any arrangement may have derived from the records' creators or custodians. It may be necessary to look in multiple places for the same types of materials.
Other Finding Aids
Paper finding aid with additional information is available in Special Collections & University Archives.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by F. Farber Lewis.
1 record storage box
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
This collection received a basic level of processing including minimal to no organization and rehousing.
Description information is drawn in part from information supplied with the collection and initial surveys of the contents.
- Business records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Businesses and Corporations Subject Source: Archiveswest
- Lewis Investment Company (Portland, Or.)
- Lewis, L. A.
- Real estate business -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Teal, Joseph Nathan, 1858-1929
- Winfree, A. B.
- Guide to the Junction City Realty Company Records
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team and Tanya Parlet.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).