Clackamas County, Or. District 4. Justices' Court docket
Scope and Contents
The one volume docket includes handwritten recordings of cases, including charges, testimony, and decisions.
An alphabetical index is included in the back of the docket. Each entry is signed by the Justice of the Peace.
- Oregon. District Court (Clackamas County) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.001 linear feet (1 container) : 1 volume
Language of Materials
This collection contains a docket of the Clackamas County, Oregon, District 4, Justices' Court, 1896-1897.
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
This collection received a basic level of processing including minimal organization and rehousing.
Description information is drawn in part from information supplied with the collection and initial surveys of the contents.
- Clackamas County (Or.) -- History -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clackamas County (Or.) -- Politics and government Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Court records -- Oregon -- Clackamas County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- District courts -- Oregon -- Clackamas County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Justices of the peace -- Oregon -- Clackamas County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon. District Court (Clackamas County)
- Guide to the Clackamas County, Or. District 4. Justices' Court. Docket
- Complete Description
- Tanya Parlet and Kira B. Homo.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA