Lane County School District minutes of school directors meetings
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of photocopies of the minutes of the school director's meetings from 1854-1861. These minutes include notes, drafts of letters, and lists of school age children living in Lane County.
- Pleasant Hill School District No. 1 (Lane County, Or.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.1 linear feet (1 container) : 1 folder
Language of Materials
The collection consists of photocopies of the minutes of school directors meetings for Lane County School District Number One.
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Education -- Oregon -- Lane County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Elementary and Secondary Education Subject Source: Archiveswest
- School districts -- Oregon -- Lane County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Schools -- Oregon -- Lane County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Lane County School District Minutes of School Directors Meetings
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team and Austin Munsell
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA