Adolph Nilsson Fiend diaries
Scope and Contents
Adolph Nilsson Fiend's diaries describe his work for the U. S. Forest Service, District 6. The diaries cover the following years: 1913-1917, 1923, 1925-1927.
- Nilsson, Adolph (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
Adolph Nilsson was a forester for the U. S. Forest Service, District 6 (Pacific Northwest).
0.15 linear feet (3 folders)
Language of Materials
Adolph Nilsson Fiend was a forester. His diaries describe his work for the U. S. Forest Service, District 6.
Material within this collection is minimally arranged. Any arrangement is either derived from the records' creators or custodians or from staff at the time of initial processing. It may be necessary to look in multiple places for the same types of materials.
3 folders, including 40 items
This collection received a basic level of processing including minimal organization and rehousing.
Description information is drawn in part from information supplied with the collection and initial surveys of the contents.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Forest management -- Northwest, Pacific Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Forest management -- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Forest Service
- United States. Forest Service -- Forest Service Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Forest Service. North Pacific Region
- Guide to the Adolph Nilsson Fiend Diaries
- Complete Description
- University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team, Amanda Steele, and Chasmodai Cassidy
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA