Sugar Pine Mill and Fixture Company records
Scope and Contents
The collection (1894-1903) consists of incorporation records and board meeting minutes.
- Sugar Pine Mill and Fixture Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
The Sugar Pine Mill and Fixture Company was located in Albany, Oregon. The original incorporators were George W. Hochstedler, Edmund Zeyss, and C. W. Sears. The company manufactured wood products includes sashes, windows, blinds, and mouldings.
0.025 linear feet (1 container) : 1 volume
Language of Materials
The Sugar Pine Mill and Fixture Company, located in Albany, Oregon, was incorporated by George W. Hochstedler, Edmund Zeyss, and C. W. Sears. The collection (1894-1903) consists of a a record book containing incorporation records, meeting minutes, stock, and stockholders information.
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
This collection received a basic level of processing including minimal organization and rehousing.
Description information is drawn in part from information supplied with the collection and initial surveys of the contents.
- Articles of incorporation Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Business enterprises -- Oregon -- Albany Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Logging and wood products industry Subject Source: Photosub
- Manufacturing and industry Subject Source: Local sources
- Millwork (Woodwork) -- Oregon -- Albany Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oregon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Planing-mills -- Oregon -- Albany Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sugar Pine Mill and Fixture Company
- Guide to the Sugar Pine Mill and Fixture Company Records
- Complete Description
- Tanya Parlet.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).