John T. Apperson daybook
Scope and Contents
Collection consists of 1 volume: a day book/journal by John t. Apperson, of Oregon City, covering the years 1872-1892. Content includes real estate transactions, loans and notes.
- Apperson, John T., 1834-1917 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use note
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.1 linear feet (1 container) : 1 volume
Language of Materials
During the American Civil War, John T. Apperson served in the 1st Oregon Cavalry, and was stationed at Ft. Walla Walla and Ft. Dalles, in Oregon. Collection consists of 1 volume, a day book by John T. Apperson, 1872-1892.
Collection is processed.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Businesses and Corporations Subject Source: Archiveswest
- Daybooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Oregon City (Or.) Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Guide to the John T. Apperson daybook
- Complete Description
- University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team and Tanya Parlet
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA