Bellfountain Class Church record book
Scope and Contents
The church record book consists primarily of membership lists. Recurrent members include the Edwards and Gragg families of Bellfountain, Oregon. The deaths of Sisters Heather McIntyre and Rachael Larkin (d. 1879) are also recorded. In addition to the volume, there is a single folder of material removed from the book.
- Bellfountain Class Church (Bellfountain, Or.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
Conditions Governing Use
Property rights reside with Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections and University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
The Bellfountain Class Church was originally designated the Pleasant Hill Class Church.
0.25 linear feet (2 containers) : 1 volume, 1 folder
Language of Materials
The Bellfountain Class Church record book contains membership lists and some death records for the church community.
Collection processed by staff.
This finding aid may be updated periodically to account for new acquisitions to the collection and/or revisions in arrangement and description.
- Bellfountain (Or.) -- Church history Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Bellfountain Class Church (Bellfountain, Or.)
- Membership lists Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Oregon -- Church history Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Religion Subject Source: Archiveswest
- Guide to the Bellfountain Class Church Record Book
- Complete Description
- Finding aid prepared by University of Oregon Libraries, Archivists' Toolkit Project Team and Austin Munsell
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA