LOC/L/L1. Education, General
Record Group Term
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: UA 145
Abstract Launched 1879 with five alumni, the University of Oregon Alumni Association works to keep alumni connected to the university. The collection contains Alumni Holding Company and Alumni Association records including correspondence, minutes, publications, reports, and newsletters, directories, resolutions, financial records, donor relations files, reunion information, photographs, slides, and negatives as well as correspondence and other information on students who served in WWI and WWII.
Collection — Box 1: [Barcode: 35025041801370]
Identifier: UA 207
Abstract The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
Collection — Box 1 (1996.309.A): [Barcode: 35025041942810]
Identifier: UA 165
Abstract The Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration, a division of the Institute for Community Studies, was established in 1964 with funds granted by the Research and Development Program of the United States Office of Education. Collection includes correspondence, committee and general reports, and general office records, 1966-1970.
Collection — Box 1(2005.23.A): [Barcode: 35025041630845]
Identifier: UA 103
Abstract The mission of the UO Center on Diversity and Community (CoDaC) is to advance inclusive excellence through critical thinking and an ethic of care. The collection contains reports and VHS tapes on CoDaC projects concerning diversity and affirmative action.
Collection — Box 1 : [Barcode: 35025042710976]
Identifier: B 146
Abstract The Lay Council for Better Education for Lane County School District No. 69 was an organization that formed to promote school improvement. The collection (1956-1960) contains by-laws, meeting minutes, including Board of Director's and School Board minutes, correspondence, reports, and financial records.
Collection — Box 1 : [Barcode: 35025041632387]
Identifier: Bx 041
Abstract The collection contains the District clerk's record books for Linn County, Oregon School District No. 74, created between 1900 and 1929; in 1919 district No. 52 and No. 74 were consolidated. The collection (1900-1929) consist of the record books which contain annual school board meeting minutes, financial reports, clerk's reports
Identifier: UA 039
Abstract The University of Oregon began offering a business curriculum in 1884. Originally called the School of Commerce, it was renamed the School of Business Administration in 1920. In 1993, the department was renamed the Lundquist College of Business (LCB) in honor of alumnus and generous donor Charles H. Lundquist. The collection includes records from the Deanâ€™s Office (1920-1952; 1958-1988) as well as records of the schoolâ€™s work with local businesses, universities, and government...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Bx 006
Abstract The bid to consolidate higher education in Oregon began with the the Zorn-MacPherson School Moving Bill of 1932. The collection (1932-1934) contains research files, and a scrapbook of the Register Guard Eugene newspaper regarding arguments and statistics surrounding the consolidation attempt.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 184
Abstract The University of Oregon Medical School was charterd in 1887 by the Board of Regents, and grew to include the School of Nursing, the Dental School, the Doernbecher Children's hospital, University State Tuberculosis Hospital, the Medical School Hospital, and Multnomah Hospital, and in 1981, was renamed Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU), becoming an autonomous university. The collection contains bulletins, catalogues, yearbooks, and commencement programs of the schools, as well as surveys,...