Skip to main content

LOC/L/L1. Education, General

 Record Group Term
Identifier: LOC/L/L1

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

University of Oregon Medical, Nursing, and Dental Schools records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 184
Abstract The University of Oregon Medical School was charterd in 1887 by the Board of Regents, and grew to include the School of Nursing, the Dental School, the Doernbecher Children's hospital, University State Tuberculosis Hospital, the Medical School Hospital, and Multnomah Hospital, and in 1981, was renamed Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU), becoming an autonomous university. The collection contains bulletins, catalogues, yearbooks, and commencement programs of the schools, as well as...
Dates: 1887-1981