Found in 110 Collections and/or Records:
Kola Neis Company had the following officers: Kola Neis, Harry Schlosser, and O. O. McClellan. Records Include articles of incorporation and minutes of directors for Kola Neis Hop Company.
Kaspar Kubli (1830) established Kubli General Store in 1872 and operated it until his death in 1897. The collection includes six volumes of account books dating 1858-1888.
The L. E. Blain Clothing company of Albany, Oregon, operated from 1892 until 1976. The collection (1882-1910) contains bound financial ledgers, account journals, and cash books.
The collection contains the state, national, and local records for chapters of the League of Women Voters of Oregon. The records include individual files for many projects at the national, state, and local levels. The collection also includes publicity materials and newspaper clippings regarding the local activities of the league.
MacGregor was manager of the Buenos Aires office of Balfour, Williamson in 1905. The correspondence in this letterpress book concerns commercial affairs, particularly trade in Pacific Northwest lumber.
John McClure was an Oregon pioneer and holder of a land claim that became Astoria, Oregon. The collection consists of a land sale agreement between McClure and business partners Herman C. Leonard and John Green.
The collection contains a legal document, dated July 20, 1868, signed by A. J. Megler and Joseph G. Megler, regarding a hotel Astoria, Oregon.
Milton Shannon was the first postmaster of Monroe, Oregon, and he also owned a general store. The collection (1868-1876) contains a scrapbook of invoices and receipts.
The day books gives accounts of the Morris Music Store in Eugene, Oregon.
James Neall (1820-1903) was a pioneer, merchant, and entrepreneur from Philadelphia who established claims and businesses in Oregon and California. His wife, Hannah Lloyd Neall (1817-1912) was a cultural enthusiast and suffragist who wrote for numerous early California publications. The collection consists of reminiscences, correspondence, miscellaneous papers, bound volumes and a painted tin box.
Joseph Henry Neebe (1888-1970) was an advertising executive, playwright, and Broadway producer. The collection (1920-1970) contains correspondence, manuscripts, contracts, business files from various media projects, advertising and theatre production files, and photographs.
The Nicolai Bros. Company of Portland, Oregon, was a sash and door manufacturing company. The collection (1870-1878) contains corporate records, correspondence, financial records, minutes, day books, and order books.
Originally named the Oregon Council for the Protection of Roadside Beauty, the Oregon Roadside Council campaigned for legislation that would protect Oregon roadsides from billboard blight and tourist litter. The collection (1922-1968) contains council minutes, correspondence, campaign records, and publications.
The Oregon Stage Coach Company, owned by Henry W. Corbett, ran a major route between California and Oregon during the mid 1800s. The collection (1866-1867) includes bills, receipts, and waybills.
The Pacific Stationery and Print Company, of Portland, Oregon, provided stationery, printing services, record organizing services, book binding, lithographing, embossing, and office furniture. The collection (1902-1936) contains financial records, articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, correspondence, and a catalog.
J. L. Parrish and Company was a stationery and bookstore located in Salem, Oregon. The collection (1865-1866) consists of an account book, a list of periodical subscribers in Salem, and minutes of the Regular Donkey Club.
The Eliza Quartz mine was comprised of a group of mines all situated in Humbug Mining District. The collection contains a contract dated August 21, 1905, between C. A. Patterson of Portland, Oregon and Quartz Gold Mining Company, headquartered in Oregon.
H. Patterson and Company, of Hillsboro, Oregon, was a general merchandise store. The collection (1866-1877) consists of a business ledger that also contains information on orchard accounts.
Victor Hugo Pelz (1894-1968) was an salesman, editor, and marketer for magazines and newspapers, and had a long working association with Curtis Publishing company. The collection (1902-1918) contains correspondence, sales bulletins, reports, publicity, and a copy of Pelz's masters thesis.
Phi Chi Theta is a business and economics fraternity that was founded on June 16, 1924 in Chicago, Illinois; the now inactive University of Oregon chapter was formed in 1962. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, office files and artifacts, 1976-1978
Portland and Milwaukie Macadamized Road Company built a toll road connecting Portland with Milwaukie, Oregon. The collection (1862-1865) contains corporate records of the Portland and Milwaukie Macadamized Road Company.
The Lone Fir Cemetery is the oldest of Portland's original cemeteries and was established in 1846. Collection includes articles of incorporation, oaths of office, records concerning the Oregon Asylum, annual reports of the treasurer, stock certificates, vouchers, and miscellaneous items.
The collection consists of a petition from Portland area "Merchants & Ship Owners" to Pres. Franklin Pierce requesting that a customs house be established in Astoria, Oregon.
Born in Albany, New York, Edward Quackenbush (1839-1928) travelled west and became a late 19th century financial and community leader in Portland, Oregon. Collection is comprised of correspondence from Alfred Quckenbush (brother) and Presbyterian church officials.
KOIN Radio Station of Portland, Oregon was incorporated by C. W. Myers, Harry W. Ely, and D. M. Smith in 1926 and was dissolved in 1952. The collection (1926-1952) contains articles of incorporation, stockholder's and Board of Director's meeting minutes, stock subscription information, and correspondence.