Skip to main content

LOC/H. Social Sciences

 Record Group Term
Identifier: LOC/H

Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:

Allen and Lewis Company records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Bx 097
Abstract

Allen and Lewis company was a firm of wholesale grocers that was incorporated in 1897 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and F. A. Spencer. The collection contains corporate records including meeting minutes and stock ledgers, as well as stock books and ledgers of subsidiary companies including Glafke-Dixon Co., Douglas Food Stores, Inc., and Consolidated Stores, Inc.

Dates: 1897-1942

Leland Land Company records

 Collection — Box 1: [Barcode: 35025041981065]
Identifier: Bx 099
Abstract

Leland Land Company was a real estate company associated with the Lewis Investment Co. The records include minute books, a journal, a ledger, and real estate books.

Dates: 1911-1931

Lewis Investment Company records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Bx 098
Abstract

Lewis Investment Company of Portland, Oregon was a real estate firm incorporated in 1909 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and Robert W. Lewis. Collection contains corporate records including Board of Director's, stockholder’s, and Executive Committee minutes, cash books, journals, ledgers, balances and reports, and correspondence.

Dates: 1909-1945