LOC/H. Social Sciences
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Allen and Lewis company was a firm of wholesale grocers that was incorporated in 1897 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and F. A. Spencer. The collection contains corporate records including meeting minutes and stock ledgers, as well as stock books and ledgers of subsidiary companies including Glafke-Dixon Co., Douglas Food Stores, Inc., and Consolidated Stores, Inc.
Lewis Investment Company of Portland, Oregon was a real estate firm incorporated in 1909 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and Robert W. Lewis. Collection contains corporate records including Board of Director's, stockholder’s, and Executive Committee minutes, cash books, journals, ledgers, balances and reports, and correspondence.