Pliocene Floras of CA. E.Dorf A live Oak with 3 natural made arches - Age 350 years at Petrified Forest Park, not yet assigned
- not yet assigned
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time. Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
If you wish to view this item, please request Photo Boxes 11-16 and 27. Photographs are not arranged by print ID, and researchers may need to look in multiple boxes.
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, postcard ; 8.7 x 13.7 inches
8.7 x 13.7 inches
- California -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Postcards Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- California Subject Source: Local sources