The "Orient," twin sister of the "Occident." Captain John Kelly, inset. [Large sternwheeler in harbor. See notes.], undated
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time. Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
Existence and Location of Copies note
Viewing print of photograph is available.
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, b&w
- Catastrophe Subject Source: Photosub
- Local history Subject Source: Photosub
- Oregon City (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rivers Subject Source: Photosub
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Transportation--Shipping Subject Source: Photosub
- United States -- Oregon -- Clackamas County (Or.) -- Oregon City (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources