Old Court House, Pendleton, Oregon. [View of courthouse in foreground, commercial buildings in background. Possibly attributed to Bowman. Divided postcard.], Prob 1907-1915
- Prob 1907-1915
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, postcard, b&w ; 3.5 x 5.5 inches
3.5 x 5.5 inches
- Architecture and engineering Subject Source: Photosub
- Government Subject Source: Photosub
- Law, crime & justice Subject Source: Photosub
- Pendleton (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Postcards Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Umatilla County (Or.) -- Pendleton (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources