[Convention of Oregon? and Washington camps, Woodmen of the World. Pendleton?] [Group of men assembled in a large hall. Several wear "W.O.W." shirts. Some are in uniforms shouldering axes. Several chairs sit at center, with a stump and a cross.], undated
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, b&w ; 10 x 8 inches
10 x 8 inches
- Groups and organizations Subject Source: Photosub
- Labor Subject Source: Photosub
- Logging Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pendleton (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Umatilla County (Or.) -- Pendleton (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources