[Parade group advertising the Eagles Farmer's Ball. Group of men in clownish costumes and makeup, with band instruments. They stand on a main street (unpaved), surrounded by boys. Two men hold banners naming the ball.], 1904 c
- 1904 c
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, b&w, mounted ; 10 x 8 inches
10 x 8 inches
- Advertising Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture—Commercial Subject Source: Photosub
- Groups and organizations—Eagles Subject Source: Photosub
- Music Subject Source: Photosub
- Pendleton (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Recreation Subject Source: Photosub
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Umatilla County (Or.) -- Pendleton (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources