First annual banquet of the Oregon state convention, Woodmen's Circle, Pendleton. [Men and women in format dress and regalia, dining in decorated hall. Woodmen's Circle was a women's group related to Woodmen of the World], 1897 Jan 20
- 1897 Jan 20
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : albumen, studio mount, b&w ; 8 x 10 inches
8 x 10 inches
- Albumen prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Celebrations and events Subject Source: Photosub
- Fashion and clothing Subject Source: Photosub
- Food processing and preparation Subject Source: Photosub
- Groups and organizations—Woodmen's Circle Subject Source: Photosub
- Pendleton (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States -- Oregon -- Umatilla County (Or.) -- Pendleton (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Women Subject Source: Photosub