[Flock of sheep at river. Herder's wagon and more horses visible on far bank.], 1900 c
View from across river to large flock of sheep on sandbar or riverbank. A second flock is visible in background, on opposite shore. Two mounted me stand behind first flock. Three men on foot hold a wide strip of canvas, presumably to held channel the shee
- 1900 c
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, b&w, mounted ; 10 x 8.5 inches
10 x 8.5 inches
- Labor Subject Source: Photosub
- Livestock—Sheep and goats Subject Source: Photosub
- Oregon, Eastern -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rivers Subject Source: Photosub
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Oregon, Eastern Subject Source: Local sources
Part of the University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives Repository
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403-1299 USA