Harvesting crew. [Studio portrait of seventeen men, in work clothes; one wears a suit and tie. "The cross-eyed man, seated, far left second row, had sack needle in hat, used for sewing wheat sacks."], 1890s-1910s
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, b&w, mounted ; 8 x 10 inches
8 x 10 inches
- Agriculture Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Labor Subject Source: Photosub
- Pendleton (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Umatilla County (Or.) -- Pendleton (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources