- 1920s c
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, b&w ; 5 x 8 inches
5 x 8 inches
- Celebrations and events Subject Source: Photosub
- Oregon, Eastern -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Theatre and Performance Subject Source: Photosub
- United States -- Oregon -- Oregon, Eastern Subject Source: Local sources