[Company C, Oregon National Guard, Pendleton, OR, posed in firing order], 1890s-1910s
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
Existence and Location of Copies note
Viewing print of photograph is available.
General Physical Description note
1 negative : glass, b&w ; 6 x 8 inches
6 x 8 inches
- Glass negatives Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Military Subject Source: Photosub
- Negatives Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Pendleton (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- United States -- Oregon -- Umatilla County (Or.) -- Pendleton (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources