[Camping in the woods, women and child by tents.], 1890s-1910s
- Bowman, W. S. (Walter S.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
General Physical Description note
1 negative : glass, b&w ; 6 x 8 inches
6 x 8 inches
- Camping Subject Source: Photosub
- Glass negatives Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Negatives Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Oregon, Eastern -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States -- Oregon -- Oregon, Eastern Subject Source: Local sources