Exterior of the Eugene Post Office. This is a Federal-style building, constructed c. 1910 at corner of 5th and Willamette streets.
- c. 1910
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, Duotone ; 8 1/x7 inches
8 1/x7 inches
- Architecture and engineering Subject Source: Photosub
- Communications Subject Source: Photosub
- Eugene (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Government Subject Source: Photosub
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Lane County (Or.) -- Eugene (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources