View of the newly constructed Post Office, at the corner of 5th and Willamette. Photographed by Oscar Hemenway. Mounted on black paper backing. Oscar E. Hemenway was a commercial photographer who resided in the Eugene area 1909-1911. He was also a professor of botany at the University.
- Hemenway, Oscar E. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, Duotone ; 8.5 x 6.5 inches
8.5 x 6.5 inches
- Architecture and engineering Subject Source: Photosub
- Communications Subject Source: Photosub
- Eugene (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Government Subject Source: Photosub
- Photographers—Oregon Subject Source: Photosub
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Lane County (Or.) -- Eugene (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources