Oregon Electric Celebration. Eugene., October 15, 1912
Crowd at depot greeting first electric train. This day is described as "The greatest day in the history of Eugene," drawing 25,000 people to the depot.
- October 15, 1912
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, b&w ; 5.75 x 3.25 inches
5.75 x 3.25 inches
- Celebrations and events Subject Source: Photosub
- Eugene (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Transportation—Rail—Oregon Electric Subject Source: Photosub
- United States -- Oregon -- Lane County (Or.) -- Eugene (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources