Bonneville Center or Community Center Post Office on this end. [Buildings behind trees, man and cars in roadway.], not yet assigned
- not yet assigned
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
General Physical Description note
1 album (photographic prints)1 album (photographic prints) : gelatin silver, b&w ; 2.5 x 3.5 inches
2.5 x 3.5 inches
- Bonneville Dam (Or. and Wash.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Local sources
- Columbia River -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Construction Subject Source: Photosub
- Dams, locks, and canals Subject Source: Photosub
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Columbia River Gorge (Or. and Wash.) Subject Source: Local sources