Stage- Marshfield to Coquille. [Large automobile of the Coast Auto Lines with removable side windows parked in front of brick building with glass windows around doorways "187".], not yet assigned
- not yet assigned
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
1 photographic print(s)
General Physical Description note
1 photographic print : gelatin silver, b&w ; 3.5 x 5.5 inches
3.5 x 5.5 inches
- Pacific Coast (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Transportation—Buses and Auto Stages Subject Source: Photosub
- United States -- Oregon -- Pacific Coast (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources