[Manhattan harbor, ships docked, Pier 1? ; 2: Hamburg, American line; 3: North Berman Lloyd], 1917-1918
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
General Physical Description note
1 negative : glass, b&w ; 4.25 x 6.5 inches
4.25 x 6.5 inches
- Cityscape Subject Source: Photosub
- Glass negatives Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Harbors and waterfronts Subject Source: Photosub
- Negatives Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- New York (N.Y.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Transportation--Shipping Subject Source: Photosub
- United States -- New York (State) -- New York (N.Y.) Subject Source: Local sources