Thirty horsepower lifesaving boat on its track in front of the Coos Bay station., not yet assigned
- not yet assigned
- Burke, William B. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Collection includes nitrate photographs to which access is restricted.
Glass plate negatives and lantern slides are restricted due to the fragility of the format. All decisions regarding use will be at the discretion of the curator for visual materials.
Existence and Location of Copies note
Viewing print of photograph is available.
General Physical Description note
1 negative : glass, b&w
- Coos Bay (Or.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Glass negatives Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Negatives Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- United States -- Oregon -- Coos County (Or.) -- Coos Bay (Or.) Subject Source: Local sources