Spruce Production Division, US Army Air Service Aircraft Production album. Warren Spruce Co. Operations in Willapa Bay…. [incl. Prentiss photos], 1918
Since the photographers of the vast majority of the images in this album are known, a separate column listing them had been included here. In addition, the numbers that they assigned to the photos are also listed following their name. In a few instances the photographer isn’t known and the notation “Unknown Photographer” follows the page number. Album includes photographs by Cress-Dale Photo Co. of Seattle; Kinsey; and Prentiss.
Conditions Governing Access note
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
General Physical Description note
1 album (photographic prints)1 album (photographic prints) : gelatin silver, b&w
- Logging and wood products industry Subject Source: Photosub
- Military Subject Source: Photosub
- Northwest, Pacific -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Silver gelatin prints Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Transportation—Flights Subject Source: Photosub
- United States -- Pacific Northwest Subject Source: Local sources