Hart, Merwin Kimball, 1881-1962
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
John Owen Beaty, educator and author, was born in Crow, West Virginia on December 22, 1890. As professor of English at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, Beaty was the author or co-author of several books pertaining to his English profession and in 1947 wrote a short history of the Military Intelligence Service based on his service in World War II.Consists of correspondence and articles by Beaty, and collected conservative publications.
John T. Flynn (October 25, 1882-April 13, 1964) was an American journalist and political writer. The collection contains correspondence, literary manuscripts, scripts of radio broadcasts and other addresses, and reference files that reflect Flynn's career as a writer and his interests in business, economics, politics.
Merwin K. Hart (1881-1962) was a lawyer and political figure who founded the New York State Economic Council. The collection contains records from the National Economic Council.
Augereau Gray Heinsohn, Jr. (1896-1980), an east Tennessee industrialist, was considered to be a leading proponent of conservatism. The collection contains correspondence and literature relating to political conservatism between 1942 and 1974.
- Conservatism 2
- Political campaigns 2
- Airplanes, Wooden 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Businesses and Corporations 1
- Communism in education 1
- Conservatism -- Economic aspects 1
- Conservatism -- Tennessee 1
- Conservatism -- United States 1
- Conservative literature 1
- Conservative literature -- United States 1
- Conservatives 1
- Conservatives -- United States 1
- Conservativism -- United States 1
- Economic councils 1
- Forest products industry 1
- Groups and organizations -- Ku Klux Klan 1
- Journalism 1
- Labor disputes 1
- Labor laws and legislation 1 + ∧ less