Lewis, L. A.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Allen and Lewis company was a firm of wholesale grocers that was incorporated in 1897 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and F. A. Spencer. The collection contains corporate records including meeting minutes and stock ledgers, as well as stock books and ledgers of subsidiary companies including Glafke-Dixon Co., Douglas Food Stores, Inc., and Consolidated Stores, Inc.
The collection contains the record book and the stock certificates book for the Columbia Mines Company.
The Junction City Realty Company was a real estate firm associated with Lewis Investment Company. The collection contains corporate records including stockholder's meeting minutes and a stock book.
- Subject: Businesses and Corporations X