Lewis, L. A.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Allen and Lewis company was a firm of wholesale grocers that was incorporated in 1897 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and F. A. Spencer. The collection contains corporate records including meeting minutes and stock ledgers, as well as stock books and ledgers of subsidiary companies including Glafke-Dixon Co., Douglas Food Stores, Inc., and Consolidated Stores, Inc.
The collection contains the record book and the stock certificates book for the Columbia Mines Company.
The Junction City Realty Company was a real estate firm associated with Lewis Investment Company. The collection contains corporate records including stockholder's meeting minutes and a stock book.
The Portland Realty Company, incorporated in 1905, specialized in corporate leasing in the Portland area. The collection consists of a journal, two cash books, meeting minutes, and a stock subscription book that contains receipts and many original stock certificates.
- Businesses and Corporations 3
- Business enterprises -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Business records 1
- Commercial leases -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Financial records 1
- Grocers -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Grocery trade -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Mines and Mineral Resources 1
- Mining corporations -- Oregon 1
- Oregon 1
- Quartz mines and mining -- Oregon -- Jackson County 1
- Quartz mines and mining -- Oregon -- Josephine County 1
- Real estate business -- Oregon 1
- Real property -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Stock certificates -- Oregon 1 ∧ less