Brandt, Carl G.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The papers consist of Dana Burnet's correspondence, 1926-1959, primarily with his literary agents Carl and Carol Brandt; manuscripts of short stories, plays and screenplays, most notably The Great Commandment; tearsheets; and contracts.
Victor Kaufman (1910-1966) was a writer of western stories, and later he became an advertising agent. The collection (1927-1958) contains manuscripts, tearsheets, and correspondence, and also publications of young people's magazines from the 1930s-1940s.
Norma Bicknell (1906-1965) and Robert Mansfield (1906- ) met and married in 1925 while students at the University of Michigan; as undergraduates, both studied creative writing. The collection includes many manuscripts, correspondence and miscellaneous material.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Children and Youth 2
- Correspondence 2
- Tear sheets 2
- Western stories -- Authorship 2
- Authors and publishers -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Journalism 1
- Literary agents -- Correspondence 1
- Literary agents -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Love stories 1
- Periodicals 1
- Publishers and Publishing 1
- Publishers and publishing -- Correspondence 1
- Screenplays 1
- Screenwriters -- United States 1
- Short stories 1
- Short stories, American -- Authorship 1 + ∧ less